Public Information Meeting for the Proposed Route 28 (McGrath Highway) over Gilman Street Bridge replacement (also known as the Gilman Street Bridge) project.
- Thursday, June 6, 2013
- Public Notice (English)
- Public Notice (Hatian Creole) - PDF
- Aviso Público (Portuguese) - PDF
- Atención pública (Spanish) - PDF
Past Meeting Presentations
McCarthy Overpass Repair Project Public Information Meeting
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Proposed Route 28 (McGrath Highway) over Gilman Street Bridge replacement (also known as the Gilman Street Bridge) project.
Rte. 79/I-195 Interchange Improvements Study Task Force Meeting
September 30, 2010
Bicycle and Pedestrian Accommodations District 6
July 13, 2010
Presentation of the Morton Street Bridge Bus Detours
May 24, 2010
Bicycle and Pedestrian Accommodations District 1
ABP Update Presentation to the MassDOT Board
April 7, 2010
Presentation to the MassDOT Community Forum
March 2, 2010
River Street Bridge/Western Avenue Bridge Rehabilitation Project
February 3, 2010
Presentation from Cedar Street Bridge Public Information Meeting
December 16, 2009
Presentation from Anderson Bridge Public Information Meeting
December 15, 2009
Presentation from Whittier Bridge Stakeholder Meeting
December 7, 2009
DCR Projects & Public Process Proposal
Program Briefing – January 14, 2009
In the Spotlight
Active Project List [PDF - 231KB]
ABP UpdateThrough August 1, 2013 the MassDOT Accelerated Bridge Program has advertised 179 construction projects with a combined construction budget valued at $2.16 Billion.
Of these 179 advertised construction projects:
- 140 have already, or will, repair/replace 259 bridges throughout the Commonwealth.
- 39 are maintenance/preservation projects which provide work to improve the safety of many additional bridges in the Commonwealth.
- 177 have been awarded to a contractor.
- 138 have been declared complete by MassDOT (or DCR) with two additional contracts terminated and the remaining scope transferred to other contracts.